PLEASE READ THIS



Hi folks,
I have created all this content absolutely free without any commercial interest. If you really liked my work, please donate as much as possible. Decorate your desktop with creative and beautiful widgets. Share love, make world a better place.

THANK YOU

Please share your love

Flash Presentation , Al Mu allim - By Sami Yusuf

 A Transparent Flash presentation of Sami Yusuf's Al Mu allim Song with lyrics in red font  










Sami Yusuf - Al Mu allim(red) 

A Transparent presentation with lyrics in White font  


Sami Yusuf - Al Mu allim (white)

A Non- Transparent flash with lyrics  

Sami Yusuf - Al Mu allim (white) Flash Only 

I recommend you to download the below wallpaper to set as your Desktop wallpaper, for best experience.

Wallpaper




Disclaimer:
If anyone thinks contents hosted in this website are copyright protected, just let me know before reporting this site. I will remove it by myself. Thanks :)

shn

Blah....blaaah.. blaaahh...